ABUNDANT LIFE IN GOD'S LOVE BIBLE CHURCH is a body of Christ, committed to growing together in the love of God. We are committed to minister to each member of every family and to the future of the church family by investing in the lives of the children, teenagers, and both young and old adults.
Our messages (teaching, preaching, prayer, and Counseling shall be based on the entire indestructible, incorruptible, Ever-living & Life changing Word of God. Our center focus is the Lord Jesus Christ. He is the Way, the Truth and the Life (John 14:6). Whom we are, what we are and what we have is in Him (Acts 17:28; Psalm 2:12c; Psalm 18:30; 1Cor 1:5), All the promises of God in our lives, are Yes and Amen in Christ (2 Cor 1:19,20). Our worldview calls us as blessed Americans to generously and sacrificially support missions as a part of our commitment to the great commission. As well, we are focused and always refocusing on our missions.
Our emphasis is on self-denial and the Christian disciplines, seeking to please God and not men, consecrating ourselves in devotion to the Lord and cooperating with the Holy Spirit in the process of sanctification. We are committed to holy living. [Hebrews 12:14 Pursue peace with all people, and holiness , without which no one will see the Lord.]
- The mission of the Abundant Life in God's Love Bible Church and Mike & Toks Ministries is to show God's love to all people, to bring hope and help to people in need through the message of Faith,Love, Hope, Help, and Healing.
- We are called to lead the unsaved people to the Lord. To feed them with the true word of God, to mature the believers to the place whereby they can operate proficiently in the biblical principles of love, faith, healing, holiness, prosperity, redemption, righteousness, authority in Christ and help others in needs.
- We are called to bring to the people's understanding that, it is through the Redemptive work of the Lord Jesus Christ that brings Eternal life to them.
- We are called to build the army of mature believers, to train and equip them for the work of the Ministry (Ephesian 4: 12)
- We are called to raise Missionaries and to support the mission's work both home and abroad (Mark16 :15)
We are called to assist the helpless and less privileged in ministry and service, through the "We Care Program" by assisting them during the time of need. We also live a shared ministry concept to incredible proportions. Each year, we will have scores of our members involved in ministry efforts.